Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh gosh... another sweets blog

So I was just horribly frightened...

I decided to buy some M&Ms as an afternoon snack... and I just happen to have one little OCD habit. I organize M&Ms into a pretty little triangle by color. And I organize my closet by color. And my bureau. That's it. I guess there are a few other things, but that's the really obvious one. So... here I am, minding my own business, eating my triangularly organized M&Ms, and my boss walks over and says, "You have no idea... I have so much respect for that. I do that, too. I mean, is there any other way to eat them?"
I said, "Well, I do sometimes just eat them straight out of the bag."
He said, "Do you organize your clothes in your closet by color, too?"
Oh gawd...

1 comment:

iLikeToBake said...

Haha....that's great. You and your boss are OCD twins. woot woot.