Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am not meant to eat ice cream

While I should probably have some fabulous kick-off posting...
this is more important.





I am not meant to eat ice cream.

Okay, so generally whenever anyone talks about their vices and they say "chocolate," I say, "Oh, me too!" but if they say, "ice cream," I say, "Oh, I'm not really a big ice cream fan. Sorbet is alright." Well, the other day, thanks to some peer pressure (okay, not really) when my roommate was buying ice cream, I decided to get some Häagen-Dazs Reserve Amazon Valley Chocolate ice cream. Shockingly, I really enjoyed it. ::rolls eyes:: Okay, that's not the point.

The point is that last night, I was eating some of that delightful ice cream, and it was my second bite, and the entire dollop of ice cream slid right off my spoon and into my cleavage. I sounded like a hilarious sound bite on a loop. "Oh my gosh! Oooh! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Ice cream does not belong in a girl's cleavage. Certainly not mine, anyway. At least not without someone there especially for cleanup duty (eh hem). And then, and then!, this afternoon I was eating a bit of strawberry sorbet, and I nearly did the exact same thing, again! It almost went right into my cleavage. So. I don't think I should be allowed to eat ice cream. It's not safe.


* * * * * *


Do I think future posts will be cooler than this one? Man, I hope so. Main reason for starting this blog: Too often whilst reading blogs and articles in my Google Reader, I would want to share something and have a comment to explain why I felt the need to share. Some things don't explain themselves (especially considering my natural propensity for cognitive leaps), so I feel I should.

No comments: