Tagged by Margosita at Dazed Starling
What were you doing five years ago?
1. Frantically looking forward to returning to the dorms
2. Preparing to return to school for Semester II of college
3. Getting over my first college breakup
4. Making all new friends, after the ones from first semester didn't stick
5. Discovering my love for physical anthropology
What are five things on your list for today?
1. Filthy Fifty
2. Firming up plans for meeting boys off the internet, next week ::rolls eyes::
3. Conference call - Ugh. Work. It is a reality.
4. B-day dinner for the roommate
5. Cocktail or dessert w/ a friend (tentative)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Wheat Thins with good cheese spread
2. Archer Farms trail mix (Target brand, delicious in many flavors)
3. French bread (or any bread with a thick crust and soft middle) and Margaret's artichoke dip
4. Longfellow Grill's sweet potato fries with chipotle pesto aioli
5. Blue cheese on cracked pepper water crackers, ideally with a dollop of cranberry jalapeño jelly
What are five things you'd do if you were a billionaire?
1. Hire a financial adviser
2. Pay off debt (Mine and my parents', maybe the stepsibs') and prepare for post-grad schooling expenses (and my baby sister's upcoming college)
4. Set up regular donations to charities I like
5. Celebrate with a few close friends
What are five jobs you've had?
2. Staffing coordinator
3. Associate Recruiter
5. Temp office assistant
Who are five people you want to tag?
2. Margaret already did it
3. Maddy already did it